I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not fair anymore ?


How can this be ??
Stardoll is not fair anymore ..It gives more than 60 SD to the new members and lots of clothes ! If you don't believe me then visit my newest account: Miss.Yumi.99, you'll see and plus for the old new members they can choose 1 out of 3 cool dresses .. ,


Here are the stuff they give to the new members:
20 Stardollars (First day) After verifing e-mail
25 stardollars (Second day) After verifing e-mail (If you did it already okay)
30 Stardollats (Third day) After verifing e-mail (If you did it already okay)
A armchair
Purple pillows
A black table
Two small boxes
A Basil plant
A blue bowl
Pink clock
And more coming

For clothes they get: (Some of these are in their closet)
A pair of jeans
A pair of (really nice) black leggings
Black stilettos
White sneakers
A white t-shirt and a white top
A pair of pumps
A cute scarf
And last but not least: A black skirt

That's all for now

9 comments:

  1. i totalli agree its unfair :(
    hey add me on stardoll my name is thisismissx
    and i read that u send ss gifts to those who read ur blog?
    well plz plz plz send me a gift ur blogs nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just started reading your blog.
    I like it so far ^-^
    My username is nicole24-7 :3

    And that is very unfair.
    They shouldn't do that -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet blog. =] yeahh, the thing about the new members isnt fair! when most of us started we only got 25 stardollars and no free items! they shouldnt do that...
    my username is: Nanasis =] send me a request! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah .. I agree with you guys but when I first started on stardoll I didn't get a tour or anything or 25 stardollars ! I had to start from nothing ! ^_^ And thanX for the comments you guys are great.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree
    Visit me on My Acc. MissAlecia.x
    Or Visit my blog stardollunmasked.blogspot.com
    Cool Blog Btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. sullivangirlONSTARDOLLAugust 26, 2009 at 12:29 PM

    i think this is horrid (but i made use outta this and made about 4 new accounts LOL)

    though they only get 1 room, we got 4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooo it is not fair becuase now the new members only get 1 room.! that stinks.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will maybe create a new account and send to my account these cool things xD

    ReplyDelete