I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Become a superstar for free !


I found this cool website the is called prize brand, you earn points and then you go to prizes. I


know you think it is just like: Metarl, but metarl's stardoll card costs 10,000 points ! But prize brand costs 1000 points only, so go on now and join !

Here is the link:



And to add me coolness you can win:

-PS3, WII and other things.

-IMVU, and more cards for gamez ..

-And much much more.


So go ahead and join .. =D <3

5 comments:

  1. it this site is amazing! its cute too. oh and my sd is cutielo316
    plzzzzz add me!!!! or jsut visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 this website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, first i need to say thanks for all the tips i've got from you, my name on stardoll is" miss-louise13". i wonder how i get points on prizebrand ? i'm from finland so i wonder if it's works here ... ? :) Thanks before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx so so much for you're help and yes i ahve to say that i love this website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you get stardollars, insted of getting the superstar? Because I am already a superstar and I just need stardollars.

    ReplyDelete