I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free swimsuit and hat (A gift from me or from simple)




If you want it just tell me to get it for you, I don't need your password to do it..
Or do the following steps:
- Go to my account then go to account settings.
-Look at your user id.
After the "=" in the URL copy your user id then press enter.
-Now you are in a site, scroll down a little then fill the form with fake info .. Look at this for example:
Look at this URL to see it in a bigger view, note that this well close the current webpage: http://i31.tinypic.com/fc38mu.jpg



After you clicked submit, it will create you an account sign out of it (If you want to make for other people or accounts), then go to your suite and voila !

Enjoy girls,

Sweetgirltalk

18 comments:

  1. please add joburnie and joburnie2 i buy gifts for everyone so please add them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, ask: xjakix ,I did it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mines missloudmouth66 plz do it i luv free stuff

    um who r u on stardoll i will add u

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you get it 4 me?
    my account is IlanaThaise.
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it does not work i tried can u plz get it for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you plzz do it for me


    Joziem95

    and my cousin

    Romi-Romina

    ReplyDelete
  7. fanks babesz i've got ittttt

    ReplyDelete
  8. please give me that! pleseeeee
    my username is LUCKYLAYLA
    dont think that its with little letters or thet it has a space
    well it doesent
    its just LUCKYLAYLA
    ill be verry thankfull
    plese

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey :)
    Could you please get me that .!?
    My Username Is xDChodzTuxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can u do it 4 me the username is brianna_lowser

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you get it 4 me the username is Brianna_Lowser
    :) thx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can u do it for me? my user name is: TwilightxRibbon


    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ouhh..its really worked THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you do it for me too!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. could u get it for me please ????

    ReplyDelete
  16. could u get it for me please ??my username is rigaaa

    ReplyDelete