I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free ANTM dress



To get this very pretty dress just follow these steps:-


1. Log out of stardoll (VI step)

2. ► For Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome →
Press Ctrl + ▲shift + delete (Same time) All the boxes have to be checked in the Drop Down Button and select all days! (In Mozilla FireFox the boxes are in details!)
► For Internet Explorer
Go to Favorite > History > Then just click on each day and press delete
or
Tools > Internet options > General > "In the same page" Browsing history > Delete (Make sure everything is selected) , then click delete.

3. Put this manual proxy:
IP:212.188.184.164 Port:80 or IP: 478.7.9.771

4.After putting the manual proxy,, paste this in the bar above or just click on the link:
Here's the link to paste: http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=124 .

5. Wait for a while (Until it loads).

6. Log in.

7. Remove the manual proxy then watch the whole trailer.

8. It will be in your suite.

5 comments:

  1. Mariam can u get it for me? i want it so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone..no proxy works for me..what should i do??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don`t know how to use a proxy manual if u wanna help me my username is Dyana1997Sweet on sd so send me a friend request saying whoyou are soi would know...i give u my pass so u can do it for me okay?:) ON STARDOLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have it na na na na na im just so happy sdorry for sayin that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this weekend is nice designed for me, because this time i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my
    residence.

    Here is my web site Club Tickets WS

    ReplyDelete