I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 12, 2010

MY Valentine competition!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
So this is the first time I do a competition in the blog,, so all you have to do is:
Put together the most LOVE-ly of Valentine's Day outfits ... go red, go romantic, go roses and chocolates and valentines ... or surprise us (Me and the judges) with a smashingly edgy and editorial take on the most-hyped day for Romance out there ... Winners get Stardollars ... you know you'll love that ! Vive l'Amour! Just save it in your album and just tell me in my Guestbook.


The winner will get 15 stardollars worth of gifts (NON-SS) or 15 stardollars (Starbazaar purchase)!

So,, what are you waiting for ?

3 comments:

  1. I want to join!
    I'm kate002 and it's the last page of my Album!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna join!

    ok check my suite! i did my suite aswell for the comp! my outfit is wat im wearing already! check now!

    My name is PointlessGirl

    ReplyDelete