I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Heidi Klum - SALE! + Spoilers!

Well, I guess it's time for a HK shopping spree! But it's probably also time to say good -bye just like they removed HK - The clothes shop it's time for the jewelry one too, and also there might be a new shop hiding around the corner,, hmm,, what do you think ?








.........................................................................................................................................................................

These are the latest spoilers, personally I don't like them that much, they are kinda scary to me,, too much metalic thing going on, but there is one garment I like which is the blue one ,, does it ring any bells for you ? It was in one of the LE collections & it was pink, what do you think ?



ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TILL THE BDAY!
x Sweetgirltalk

1 comment:

  1. the blue one does defenetily i thought it looked familair oh and this is missmontana9991 oh and people add me thnxz oh and join my club DISNEY4YOU in the uk and Celebs topic!

    thnxz
    x

    ReplyDelete