I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A petition

So, I've made a petition to (Hopefully), Bring the old Stardoll back! I mean, I've got used to the new one. But I don't like it., I mean like .. The old stardoll felt more spacious and stuff like that .. Please & also share it if you have a blog or anything! Help me to spread the massage! Anyway, to read more about the petition, just go to the following link + also sign it!:-
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringtheoldsdback/

PS: If you don't want the old stardoll back then don't leave rude comments!
xox Sweetgirltalk

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa (xxxhotnowxxx)July 15, 2010 at 6:55 AM

    I couldnt sign this because it costs money. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it doesn't actually .. I've signed it ..
    - Just scroll down a little and put your name and email.. xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya! About the new Stardoll... I just got a message like an hour ago and I had to answer some questions for them. Its about what I think about the new stardoll and the old one. I think they got too many complains and maybe they want to change it back... WHAT DO YOU THINK???
    And visit me! Dyana1997Sweet

    ReplyDelete