I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shoutout #2



It's FairyBellFlower,

- She asked to be in the second shoutout, I love her "Garden Room" & her fabulous style!,

*Way to go Bell, she loves to make friends and loves fashion!. She also had previous accounts,: Little Facts about her account:

- It was made on a Sunday.
- The starsign is Gemini.
- The Birthstone is Emerald.
- The season was Spring.
- The Chinese year of the Tiger.

- It is 0 years 1 month 22 days
- It is 313 days so it can turn into a 1-year account.

- It is 52 days old.
- It is approximately 1,257 hours old.
- It is approximately 4,526,076 seconds old.
PS: Sorry for the late shoutout

2 comments:

  1. Can i be the next shoutout pleas

    best regards
    ravinah2o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i be in the 7th shout out?
    It's my fave number.! xD
    My username on stardoll is gospel94
    &+ I'm not a superstar but I would like to be in the 7th shout out :)

    ReplyDelete