I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shoutout #1



Hello everyone,
- So from today and forward (Each Saturday) I'm going to start doing something new called Shoutouts, they're pretty simple. I just talk about a person and stuff like that, if you want to be in my second shoutout then contact me via Guestbook..

So my first shoutout is to Fitnaomi,
<>

- It was made on a Saturday.
- Her account's Star Sign is the Libra.
- The season was Autumn
- The chinese year was the Ox.

- The US President was Barack Obama (Democratic).
- Her account is: 0 years, 9 months and 0 days old.
- Her account is 273 days old.
- It is approximately 6,562 hours old.
- It is also approximately 23,621,697 seconds old.

To visit her suite, just click on her name: Fitnaomi

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I remember this like it was yesterday,, I'm Fitnaomi! :)

    ReplyDelete