I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Soo,,

Today there's nothing new, No spoilers no free things .. I'm just preparing for the competitions (Whoops, spoilers) And stuff like that for all you readers .. But today I wanted to ask you for a simple thing (I know that many of you will hate me :''[ ) But I was wondering if you could vote me covergirl since it is my dream and I've spent lots of SDs and stuff on my house and medoll.....
SO, I'd really appreciate it and be thankful if you do.

xox,
Sweetgirltalk

6 comments:

  1. I don't hate u :) i voted good luck =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll vote you!!! I even told my friends to look at this blog, and to vote you! Good luck ! :D ♥

    ~Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will vote u for covergirl
    5/5
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted you for covergirl 5/5 and I send you a friend request!!My name on stardoll is marigoyla and I hope to vote me for covergirl!

    P.S.1 I love your suite!
    P.S.2 I love your blog and I come every day for new posts!!!

    ReplyDelete