I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

1 free item (not 2!)on the ss calender & 1 free item on chrismas calender

Superstar calender
Just buy the Tiara for 0 sd (It will be in your medoll editor), but do not buy the skirt that says 0 becuase it's actually for 5 sd!!, I found that out when I bought it and they took 5 sd out of my purse.

Chrismas calender
Click on the 4th day and it will say 0, buy it, it will be by your mirror side.

Yes, if you don't know where it is originally in go to magazine and either click on superstar calender or chrismas calender.

3 comments:

  1. please can u be a folllower on my blog????
    www.blogbyrv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a calender...i see you show alot of free stuff about this calender...where do you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you find it in the magzine section then you clik calendar

    ReplyDelete