I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Free 25 SD, how to put your self on your friends list and a funny thing!

HMM, So first you are all wondering about the free 25 SD :pp, here's how to get it <>
http://www.stardoll.com/en/xml/getXMasMoney.php
It really works you get 25 stardollars if you go there! not kidding
(Thanks to essybessy, it was comment on my GB, but I accidently deleted it)

Second- Here are the steps to put your self on your friends list (Any category):
Click on Go on the 'Find Friends' thingie.
Put your username in.
Click on the add friends icon.
Request yourself.
Wait a couple of seconds then go to your Friends Page.
If it says your account is still 'request pending' refresh the page by pressing F5
Go to your 'Unclassified' and you should be there.
More yourself to your Best Friends.
(Thanks to Marvixx101)


&& The funny thing is that you should read one of the posts in Mazakika's blog, here's the link, she goes all: Sweetgirltalk you are that and this :ppp, anyway, I will leave you to it but remember to say what you think about my reply to her and her post:
Click here to read it


;D Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Hey there!! The 25 SD really works!! I had it from a club,but I read it just in case! haha.
    Hum,that girl is wicked!! (the other one,not you lol) You wouldn't steal things from anybody,and if you did,you'd put the credits below! right?
    You're really good to be only 12! I'm a year younger,and I have a blog also.It's not about free stuff,LOL,and it's on Xanga®.Please visit it!! It's diamondloli (like my SD account).Please,please see it!

    Oh,btw.About the add yourself thing.It doesnt work for me! But I'll try again.

    Xox
    Happy Holidays,best wishes for you and your blog ;)

    Loli

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Thanks to essybessy, it was comment on my GB, but I accidently deleted it)
    Hey.,sweety stop saying untrue! ;]] You copy it from my,every day i type your ID and i see that you was checking my page. Stupid,little,teenager with NO brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for the cheat but it didnt work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuppiees!! The Adding yourself dont Work! Grr!!
    =[

    ReplyDelete