I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Party in stardoll!


Well, the stardoll royalty club has finally checked out a fact from getting invited to the stardoll royalty club which is trying things, this is a thing called parties (It's only beta version & only for stardoll royalty), it's amazing, I have done a party, I was able to invite friends superstar and non-superstar, and if you come to it, I can give you a free party logo, but then I closed and tried to do it again, it didn't work and said: It will soon be available for all SUPERSTARS to host! It's soo amazing, now it's free but who know's how much it will they make it after all superstar can do it ?!
What do you think ?
It's in design>Parties.

12 comments:

  1. can you invite me ? i'm alinat2008 on stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got invited
    but when you accept it
    what do you do then

    ReplyDelete
  3. um can u plzz invite me im an ss my name is lil-miss_galm

    ReplyDelete
  4. soz my user isnt lil-miss_galm it is lil_miss_galm ps plzzzz in vite me thnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you invite me please...my username is popstar_1991

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the clubs name please post it on the great blog fab-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plese invite me.... If u want plese plese my name is BellaEllaCullen.also vit my suite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, look everyone, I can't invite anyone to party unless they are my friends and it doesn't matter if ss or not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks so exiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will add u my name is Renesmee.c..

    ReplyDelete
  11. jumptheajump: april 9th ,2012 10:10

    grate website

    ReplyDelete